Christina Galbiati has over twenty years experience, creating marketing and advertising solutions for a wide range of industries such as: financial, non profit, entertainment, music, arts, education, and technology.
- corporate identity/branding
- advertising, print/social media/billboard
- package design
- banners, trade show
- brochures, folders
- letterhead, business cards
- editorial/annual report
- sell sheets
- illustration (digital and traditional fine art mediums, such as collage, acrylic, watercolor)
- invitations, corporate and special occasions
- Power Point presentations
- resume/cv, design and writing
- storyboards, mood boards
- Adobe file preparation
- Video creation
- copywriting and editing
- website, html, h5p (education) tools
- technical/troubleshooting, ( ie: transferring/redesign of PC files to Adobe CS format)
- and, registering logo/identities, and visual works of art with the US Copyright office.
In addition, she meticulously prepares all projects via industry standard Adobe Software; utilizing her expert knowledge of file preparation and print production. This includes:
- 4-6+ process color, and Pantone production
- file prep for digital, offset lithography, letterpress, large format (trade show/billboard) printing
- extensive knowledge of paper options (coated/uncoated/specialty)
- special printing techniques (varnish, emboss, UV coating, die cuts)
- binding and folding techniques (perfect, saddle, custom)
- die outline creation and prototypes
To work with Tina, please send your project* details and contact information, to the email listed above. (*Work will be completed via telecommuting, web, file sharing, phone/Skype correspondence; in-person meetings at your location may also be proposed, depending on scope/complexity of project.)
Tina is also available for workshops and speaking engagements, as well as on site design at your business, per diem or project (please include dates and location for travel estimate in your email inquiry).
In addition to her freelance studio, Tina teaches part-time at Moravian College and Penn State Lehigh Valley in Bethlehem PA, and has also been an adjunct Professor at Lehigh University, Kutztown University and Marywood University, respectively.
She has instructed over ten design disciplines since 2010. Subjects/courses have included: social media, advertising, branding, print production, history of design, typography, editorial design, 3-d design and printing; and senior seminars in portfolio, resume design and career development. She also has extensive experience with LMS Canvas, and uses this modality in all of her courses.
Tina received her MFA from Marywood University and BFA from Kutztown University, and lives in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Tina is also an accomplished fine artist, and has exhibited her work nationally; visit Cgalbiati.com, for more information on her collage art /illustration aesthetic.